Responsible for the daily operation of the Human Resources areas and all the HR related functions like workforce planning, recruitment, staffing strategies, wage and salary administration, associate and labour relations, benefits, workforce training and development and other employee-related tasks, and also to ensure that the company HR operational policies and processes are adhered to and continually improved.
- · Male/Female, max 35 years old.
- · Possess Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources/Management/Law/Psychology or equivalent.
- · Minimum 3 years working experience in similar responsibility or minimum experience preferably in the hospitality industry from four or five star hotels are more preferred.
- · Have a Strong background in employment, employee relations, benefits, wages and salary, employee training, accident prevention, government regulations and policies.
- · Strong communication skills required with an understanding and ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
- · Good leadership and strong team player with the ability to do multi-tasks and work effectively under pressure.
- · Good analytical thinking, attitude and interpersonal skills.
- · Fluent in English.
- · Willing to be placed in Majalengka Jawa Barat.